Oh, Good Grief

Ramblings of a newly middle-aged woman

4/27/2009

Initial Conclusions

Posted by fey1133 |

Get ready. I'm about to do something I don't do very well at all. I'm about to eat my own words. As we all know by now, this was the year of the social experiment. My thoughts on the whole matter were not flattering in the least. What a silly, silly way to meet people. There's no way I'd ever find someone in such a random, cold, unappealing way.

Until..................... well, let's just say the initial conclusions are in and yes, sometimes the stars align, the gods get together and laugh, angels sing and the world settles into a peaceful glow.

I'm not admitting I was wrong or anything, maybe just a little short sighted. And that's as far as I'm going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe