Oh, Good Grief

Ramblings of a newly middle-aged woman

7/02/2008

Favorites

Posted by fey1133 |

I've decided to share a few of my favorite photos of those I love. I know they'll really appreciate it. Of course my almost 17 year old daughter (and every other teenage girl in this country) take pictures of themselves daily. Seriously, I've never seen anything like it. It's like they're all screaming "Look at me! Look at me! No wait, look at me in this pose!". Every time I turn around there's another picture of my daughter with her tongue hanging out. Like this one:

What's up with that? It's like some strange phenomenon that's going on now where all the girls HAVE to stick their tongue's out whenever they get anywhere near the proximity of a camera. It's weird, I tell ya!



This is my son. Something about this picture captures him so well. The posture, the "Awe, man" that you just know is wanting to come out of his mouth. My pretend second son took this picture. I think he did a great job.




Look at that face, will ya? Just look at that face. Yes, she's mine and no, I never looked that good.



This is my beautiful niece Eva who has a serious crush on my son. We only get to see her about once a year or so because my youngest brother thought it would be a good idea at some point to move from the east coast to the west coast. Anyway, for whatever reason, they have this love match going on. It's so cute!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe